Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Faves!

Hello lovelies :) sorry I haven't posted in a while, been so busy with work and revision. Anyway I thought I'd post about some bits that I've been loving!

-Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo
This is probably the best shampoo I've ever used! It smells so good and leaves my hair clean, soft, and strong. It's great if you get a dry or flaky scalp because of the honey.

-Boots tea tree witch hazel toner
I've been loving toning with this after cleansing. It's great to prevent shine and keeps spots at bay!

-Olay essentials SPF 15 day fluid normal/oily
I wanted a new light moisturiser to protect against the sun and this ticks all the boxes! It is super light, absorbs instantly and smells lovely.

-Soap and Glory shea butter hand scrub
This is a great scrub for hands and feet! It smells amazing and contains skin softening sea salts and sugar with grapeseed, shea and almond oil. It leaves you super smooth and soft.

-Sleek palette in au naturel 601
I've been loving this neutrals eyeshadow palette. I usually don't wear eyeshadow, but these colours are very wearable and easy to use.

-Hair Bun Dohnut
This is a really easy way of creating a perfect big sleek bun and I've been using it a lot lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment