Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

MUA lipsticks review + swatches

The MUA lipsticks are quite similar to the NYX round lipsticks which are fairly difficult to get in the UK. The MUA lipsticks are available in superdrug and when I saw that they were only £1, yes only a pound each!, you really can not go wrong! I picked up 3 shades that I liked in the numbers 7, 11, and 12.

Shade 7 is a coraly pink shade with a satin finish. Shade 11 is a my lips but better shade like a brownish pink with a fairly matte finish. Shade 12 is a fuscia pink shade which I actually will probably never wear because it's glittery which I didn't notice in the store but very pretty non-the-less.

They are very pigmented and the colour at the bottom of the lipsticks is the exact same shade as the lipsticks themselves because you can actually take the bottoms off and use them as a lipstick balm type thing which I found cool! They last a fairly long time on the lips too so they are very good quality considering they are only a pound each!

(Left to right) 7, 11, 12


(Left to right) 7, 11, 12


(Left to right) 7, 11, 12 The shading in this picture are very true to the colour of the lipsticks.

8 comments:

  1. I love the MUA lipsticks they're amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know such good quality for the price! xx

      Delete
  2. I have 3 of these, I love a red one I have, I think it's shade 1? Great for experimenting :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually the one I'm going to be picking up next like a true red shade :) x

      Delete
  3. I have a few of these, great value for money! I think I should wear them more often, perhaps picking up a few more will spur me on? Haha, I'm always looking for excuses to shop ;)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shades, and I love MUA cosmetics in general!! ♥

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colours!!!:)

    ReplyDelete