Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

So I know I'm late on the bandwagon for trying out this mascara but I finally picked it up after seeing all the raves. Let me tell you that it most definitely does live up to the hype!
 
The consistency is quite wet, not at all gloopy and not flaky either. With just one coat, it effortlessly lengthens the lashes beyond belief without putting in any effort! It thickens without getting clumpy either. It doesn't create any flaky fall out and holds a curl fairly well throughout the day. So as you can imagine, it is holy grail material. It's actually free inside Elle magazine right now so you can bag yourself a good deal and try it out for yourself!

Before

After (sorry about the lighting here I was looking out of the window!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your eyelashes look amazing!

    I'm off to buy Elle.

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks hot! I may have to grab a copy of Elle magazine and nab a sample as the Benefit pricetag is fairly pocket-unfriendly!!

    http://robynsnestx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look absolutely gorgeous on! I need to check it out :)

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. just. wow
    i. need. this.

    I have an International 750 Follower giveaway running Check it out >>Here<<

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this mascara, its simply amazing!


    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete