Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Clarins Skin perfecting BB cream

I had a sachet sample of the Clarins BB cream and thought I'd try it out and give a little review on it.

It contains SPF 25 which is great. They say: BB Skin Perfecting Cream evens skin tone, revitalises and protects. 
I had the sample in medium and I found that it was a tad too dark and orange toned even for my NC30 skin tone. The consistency was a little richer than other BB creams but once blended out, it felt light on the skin. The coverage is really good for a BB cream which I really liked. It also lasted quite well on the skin. 
Overall, it's an excellent BB cream but I really didn't like the colour selection. It retails for £28.00 which is on the pricey side in comparison to other brands so I don't think I will be buying the full product. 

Which BB creams have you tried? I would love a good recommendation! 


I swatched it over the veins on my wrist so you can get an idea of the coverage.

Blended out

4 comments:

  1. Great review! One of my personal favourites is the new Revlon Photoready BB Cream. Definitely give it a try! x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I like Revlon in general so I'll definately give it a try! :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks great I've never tried a bb cream but i might have to try this!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more into CC cream than BB cream but this looks pretty good actually.

    Followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete