Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Skincare Wishlist

Origins High-Potency Night-A-mins
I'm on the  hunt for a good night cream and this seems to be a great pick. Packed with Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. 

Ren Invisible Pores Detox mask
I've been eyeing up this mask for quite a while but not yet taken the plunge. It is a
 detoxifying clay mask designed to reduce the appearance of pore size and leave the skin purified, smooth and toned.

Simple kind to skin soothing eye balm
I have super sensitive eyes and I need a fragrance free, no fuss, gentle eye cream so where better to look than simple. It contains vitamin E which is essential for helping with my dark circles.

The body shop Vitamin C microdermabrasion scrub
I've almost ran out of my St. Ives scrubs and for a change I want to try this one full of vitamin C, f
ine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.

Nivea lip butter - Raspberry rose
Nivea is my all time favourite brand of lip balm and I am yet to try these lip butters but have heard great things about them! The raspberry rose one looks lovely. 

8 comments:

  1. Great review love! I've tried the lip butters and absolutely love them!

    I'm a new follower, great blog :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try the vitamin c range from body shop for ages, but never really got round to trying it! would love you to update how these skin care products work once you've bought and tried them :)

    following your blog :D

    http://laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I will deffo be doing reviews on them :)
      Love your blog xx

      Delete
  3. I'm desperate to try some Origins goodies, never used that brand! Lovely wishlist.

    Lots of love, Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely brand and thankyou! :) x

      Delete
  4. That mask looks amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to give the nivea lip butter a go!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx



    ReplyDelete