Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Summer Corals

Hey dolls! :) hope you're all doing good.
I love wearing corals in the summer time, I think they really brighten up your face and look great on many different skintones. Here are my top 3 coral lipsticks from the drugstore.

The first one is by Max Factor and it's called Bewitching Coral. It's from the elixir range so it's nice and moisturising and is a hot pink/coral shade.

The second is by Maybelline in the colour Coral tonic and this is from their colour sensational range. It's a more orangey coral and is very opaque. 

The third is by Loreal from their Color Riche line and it's called luminous coral. It's a more toned down true coral colour, not as bright as the other two and is definitely a luminous finish, where as the other two are quite matte. 

I love all three of them! What are your fave lipsticks for the summer? 




5 comments:

  1. I have to try Color Riche, the shade your picked out is beautiful!
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! :)
    love all the shades :)

    I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back. :))
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour! great choice x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely did not realize that. Learnt something new nowadays! Thanks for that. coral direct

    ReplyDelete